Any business owner worth his salt strives to keep properties, assets and employees as safe as possible. This is a great first step in protecting one’s corporate investment, especially with what’s at stake, millions of dollars and a reputation that has been built for years, among others.
Boost the level of security around your business with top-of-the-line systems from one of Australia’s widely regarded alarm monitoring solutions provider. Headquartered in Sydney, Alert Protective Services provides a complete range of high-performing security cameras and other devices for various business sectors. We have designed our alarm systems for offices, organisations and other commercial buildings and spaces.
The majority of our security alarm system features digital IP and wireless GPRS monitoring and automation technologies. We have options that allow for complete remote connectivity and control of your premises, be it internal, external or both. Now, managing your building’s security systems can be done with just a few clicks.
- Top Benefits of Alarm Monitoring
- Our Commitment to Excellence
- Services Tailor-Fit for Each Client
- Common System Components
- Areas We Service
- Protect Your Property Wherever, Whenever
- Strongly discourage break-ins and forced entries
- Decrease the chances of unauthorised entry into the workplace by outsiders and even employees
- Prevent acts of vandalism on buildings’ facades
- Closely monitor employees to ensure productivity and adherence to rules and regulations
- Gather and record evidence needed for investigations
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations in certain industries i.e. liquor, gaming and finance
- Provide remote access of the building’s security system to authorised personnel
- Help in determining the cause of compensation claims, and possibly minimise them
At Alert Protective Services, we take it upon ourselves to keep up with the newest trends and developments in the industry. Living up to our reputation as a leader in security services, we put in a lot of work to stay updated with the latest innovations as well as laws and regulations.
Protecting your business with state-of-the-art surveillance solutions is what we do best. With a track record of more than 10 years, clients all around Sydney have come to us for all their security needs. Apart from providing effective solutions and innovative systems, we are known for our impressive individualized approach to customer service.
As we recognize and understand unique requirements and certain specifications of every business, we plan accordingly. Our dedicated team of security professionals design a solution that is customised especially for you. We do this because we want to best meet and match your company or organisation’s requirements.
As soon as you get in touch with us, a member of our staff will sit down with you to discuss your needs. Once we have established an understanding of your organisation’s structure and layout, we’ll get on with constructing a system made just for you. To help us make this happen, we ask questions to determine if you need and/or have the following:
- Existing telephone line
- Stable internet connection
- Remote access functionality
- Wireless GSM or GPRS monitoring of security systems
- Combination of alarm monitoring devices
- Integration of Alarm and CCTV systems
- Connection to IP for smartphone, email or other similar software options
- PSTN telephone line
- GPRS and GSM wireless communicators
- Internet connection
- PC for storage
- Cat 6 or security and data cabling
- Network switches
- Management software
- Remote access software
- Modem router
- Commercial Spaces
- Retail Locations
- Corporate Offices
- Warehouses and Factories
- Shopping Centres
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Schools and Educational Institutions
- Residential Buildings
- Garages and Sheds
With Alert Protective Services, there’s no need to travel all the way to your corporate location for inspection and management. Everything can be at your fingertips! The best way to proceed and begin with installation of your very own system is to get in touch with us today. Give us a call or send us email at your earliest convenience. Following your initial inquiry, we offer you a detailed consultation and proposal, all subject to your approval.